Having a longer weekend is like taking a small vacation:
- you wake up late every morning with sun in your eyes ‘n black tea in your cup,
- you tidy up the house and cook for him while he plants a million flowers in the garden ❤ can’t wait for them to blossom in may, just before the wedding,
- you take a long walk downtown, on foot this time because the weather is just perfect,
- you drink a cappuccino in the park and walk holding hands through the colorful leaves that cover the streets,
- you cuddle and have a glass of wine while watching a comedy
- you make time for some shopping, you visit your parents and talk about the wedding,
- you spend time with your bridesmaid, drink, laugh and watch wedding shows while he plays football with the groomsmen 😀
- you take a sketch of your future living room and talk to designers
- you kiss, you hold hands and you love each other!
First year in 18 without school; no worries, no exams, no business administration, no teachers 🙂
- kindergarten checked
- school checked
- high school checked
- college checked
- master’s degree checked
- driver’s licence pending 😀
I will miss the excitement, my colleagues, learning new things that I can apply at work.
Fortunately, I have great things on my mind now that keep me occupy most of the times 🙂
This autumn started early, but great!
Sunday mornings are all about getting up late, yawning your heart out and hiding under the warm embrasses of your goose feather duvet. Everyone has its’ own idea of how Sunday mornings should be spent. Mine involves a hot cup of black tea to wake up my senses, while snuggling in my huge bed filled with fluffy, colored pillows, holding a magazine in one hand and with the other, strolling through Tumblr – I can’t help but multitask, even on this beautiful, sunny morning 😉
The second best think about the bedroom (fallowing, of course, the immensity of the wardrobe) is the view: yellow, burgundy, a splash of green and chocolaty leaves brightened by these early rays of November sun. And while the garden turned into a carpet of leaves, I can’t help but smile at the green explosion that covers all the windowsills. It is said that flowers grow better if you talk to them on a calm, loving tone 🙂 even if it’s not proven to be true, saying positive thoughts out loud gives you a general optimistic feeling. So give it a try!
This sunday is even more special because it’s the first of many spent in our new bedroom, our peach colored bedroom, filled with bits and pieces of our individual persoanlities. Therfore, lots of kissing was involved, cuddling and laughter 🙂
Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.
How cute is this ? 🙂 Pentru o varianta mai chic : lady-red. Tocuri de 12 cm nu prea te invita la o plimbare prin centru, dar sunt, in mod sigur, de efect 😉